If I knew how to take a good photograph, I'd do it every time. ~Robert Doisneau
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Candy photo contest
So I was trying to get a shot for this contest and these are the four I narrowed it down to. I finally submitted the bottom one. Anyone agree/disagree with my choice? The candy is runts by the way.
If I had time and money I would get serious and take some classes and start a business....but....since time and money are short here are my hobby shots. I'm new to photoshop but I'll try to share tips as I figure them out! I started with a Nikon N55 SLR film camera with the 28-80mm lens....then added the 70-300mm lens. When I finally convinced my hubby that I needed a digital SLR I got the D80 because it would be compatible with the 2 lenses I already had. I've been in love since the day I unwrapped it!
2 comments:
I like the one you picked too! It's original and the lighting gives it and interesting look! Hope you win one of the prizes!!! :)
Yum very clever! YES you are! I like how it's on the black backgrnd~!
Post a Comment