
This is the straight out of camera (SOOC) shot with a tweak of saturation and light.

This is the crystallize effect....it's a pixellation effect so it takes away a lot of the edge definition in the photo.

This is cutout. I think it gives it a retro/record cover feel?

This is the frosted glass effect- makes it look like you're looking through glass at the item.

This one I edited with the gradient scale. It allows you change the colors for different gradient levels. It was fun to tweak and see how it changed the photo colors!

horizontal grain- There's a list of different grain types. Makes it look like a retro photocopy? I like how it gives an illusion of movement with this particular photo.

Mosaic tyles- you can adjust the size of the tiles and how thick/thin & dark/light the grout is

Paint daubs- blurs the edges- makes it look more like a painting

palette knife- (I'm not an art expert...) but makes me think someone used a sharp edged knife with the paint colors instead of soft brush edges

Patchwork- looks sort of tapestry-ish? Gives it a "gridded" look

Plastic wrap- duct tape version of your photo? Reminds me of a vacuum sealed plastic effect

Poster- changes the colors and lines slightly to make it look more posterish- somewhat self-explanatory

Solarize- changes the colors based on temp? Looks funky on this shot anyway!

Spatter- gives it a blurry/fuzzy slightly out of focus look- blurs the edges just enough
(I've tried it on some other photos but it only works just right on certain shots)

Sponge- you can adjust the distribution of the sponge marks- think the sponging you might do on wall paint with a slightly darker color over the lighter one?

Stained glass- pixellates it into a stained glass look- You can adjust the size of the glass pieces and the brightness of the light shining through the glass (I have the light down to zero on this shot)




1 comment:
Neat-o! I finally got photoshop installed and am currently trying to organize my abundance of pictures! Yikes! :)
Post a Comment